Create a SlickAlpha account
Welcome to SlickAlpha! Creating an account is easy and free. With your SlickAlpha account, you'll be manage your DNS, host DNS for free, purchase and manage SlickAlpha mailspaces.
In this article, we'll walk you through the process of creating a new account. We'll also provide tips on how to make sure your account is secure. By the end of this article, you'll be ready to start using your new account. You can sign up for SlickAlpha in two ways,
A. Direct Signup
Direct signup is the faster way to set up your SlickAlpha account. If you are new to business email, please choose Guided signup.
- Go to slickalpha.com/signup.
- Fill in the on-screen fields. Select your country code from the drop-down list, and then enter your phone number without the country code in the next field. Make sure that your password is strong, with eight or more characters and a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols. Click the "Continue" button to go to the next page.
- Enter the verification code that was sent to your email address/phone number.
B. Guided Signup
With guided sign-up, you will be able to add your domain, and complete your SlickAlpha account sign-up process. For the complete list of instructions to set up your mailspace, please see the documentation article on starting your free trial.
- Go to slickalpha.com.
- Click on "Start for free."
- Enter your domain name in the space provided.
- Replace your domain's authoritative (WHOIS) nameservers with the following SlickAlpha nameservers on your domain-registrar platform to host your DNS for free. For more information, please refer to our documentation on updating domain nameservers.
- Fill in the on-screen fields. Under the phone number section, choose your country code from the drop-down and then enter your phone number without the country code in the next field. Ensure that your password is strong, containing eight or more characters with a mix of letters, numbers & symbols. Finally, click on "Continue."
- Enter the verification code sent to your registered email address/phone number.