Verifying my domain name
Verifying your domain name depends on your choice of DNS management.
A. With SlickAlpha DNS
- Open the My Domains page, and choose the domain name to verify.
- Click the manage icon right next to the domain to verify.
- Under domain overview, enable SlickAlpha DNS and click Verify domain.
- Follow the steps mentioned on the pop-up and point your domain to SlickAlpha DNS. For more information, check this related guide on updating domain nameservers.
- Once the domain nameservers are updated, you can verify the NS propagation using our free NS checker tool. DNS propagation usually takes less than 72 hours.
- Now your domain is ready to use with SlickAlpha DNS. Click the "Verify domain" button on the pop-up from step (iv) to confirm domain setup.
B. Using other DNS service
- Open My Domains page.
- Click manage icon right next to the recently added domain name.
- Under domain overview, disable SlickAlpha DNS and click on the Verify domain to view domain verification procedure.
- Add the domain verification key as a TXT record to your domain DNS with the value mentioned in that pop-up modal.
- After adding this DNS record, you can validate it's propagation by using our free DNS lookup tool. DNS propagation usually takes less than 72 hours.
- Finally, click the "Verify domain" button on the pop-up from step (iii) to verify your domain.