How to change Namecheap nameservers?
If your domain is registered with Namecheap, follow these steps and update your domain nameservers to use Slickalpha DNS.
- Go to Namecheap Sign In page.
- From the left-side menu, click on "Domain List" and choose manage icon next to your domain name.
- Go to "Nameservers" section, select "Custom DNS" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter following Slickalpha nameservers in the space provided.
- Click on the green checkmark to save changes.
Once you have updated the nameservers, you can verify NS propagation using our free NS checker tool. DNS propagation usually takes less than 72 hours.