How to change GoDaddy nameservers?
If your domain is registered with GoDaddy, follow these steps and update your domain nameservers to use Slickalpha DNS.
- Go to GoDaddy Sign In page.
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Click on "Managed DNS" under Additional Settings.
- Select "Change" in the Nameservers section.
- Select "Enter my own nameservers (advanced)." and enter following Slickalpha nameservers,
- Select Save or Connect.
- Check the box next to Yes, I consent to update Nameservers for the selected domain(s).
Once you have updated the nameservers, you can verify NS propagation using our free NS checker tool. DNS propagation usually takes less than 72 hours.