How to change Dynadot nameservers?
If your domain is registered with Dynadot, follow these steps and update your domain nameservers to use Slickalpha DNS.
- Go to Dynadot Sign In page.
- From the left-side menu, click on "My Domains" and choose "Domain Defaults" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on "Name Servers" option.
- In the "DNS Setting" section, select "Name Servers" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter following Slickalpha nameservers in the space provided.
- Click Submit.
Once you have updated the nameservers, you can verify NS propagation using our free NS checker tool. DNS propagation usually takes less than 72 hours.